TOYOTA ONLINE CAR /CASH AWARD PRIZE NOTIFICATION

TOYOTA AUTOMOBILES LOTTERY
Toyota Auto-mobiles headquaters, 19 Ul,
Essex , PE9 2YP , London
United Kingdom.
TOYOTA  ONLINE CAR /CASH AWARD PRIZE NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
 £250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds) and a brand new
 toyota from the International online programs held on the 5 january 2008
 in London the United Kingdom .The selection process was carried out
 through random selection in our computerized Email selection system (ESS)
 from a  database of over250,000 email addresses drawn from all the
 continents of the  world The Peugeot Car Promotional Lottery is approved by
 the British Gaming Board and Also Licensed by the nternational
 Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
This  lottery is the 2nd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the
 public.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact the
 remittance department with the emails address provided below through
 ouraccredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:
Sir Terry Morgan,
Toyota Auto-mobiles headquaters,
 19 Ul,Essex ,PE9 2YP ,
London United Kingdom.
E-mail: consultant_ukagentwhite019090@yahoo.com.hk

Contact him with your secret pin code PGA00111234 and your reference
 number TYT: 12058006/06.You are also advised to provide him with theunder
 listed information as soon as possible:Claims Requirements:

1. Name in full-----------------------
2. Address----------------------------
3. Sex--------------------------------
4. Nationality/Religion---------------