HEINEKEN® (WORLDWIDE)
32 Mendy Street High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
HP11,2NZ.
ATTENTION: WINNER!
FILE #: 2752246896
CODE: 652-662
HEINEKEN®  ONLINE USERS PRIZE DRAW:

The prestigious HEINEKEN WEBSTORE/DRAUGHT MONTHLY PROGRAMME
  has set out and successfully organised a Sweepstakes marking the
begining of year anniversarywe rolled out over 100,000.000.00 (One
Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our end of year Anniversary
Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from
a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

Ticket number 2752246896
Serial 652-662
Batch number AT-040SB06-03.
Lucky numbers Won you £500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS).

To file for your claim, Contact The Processing Consultant:
Mr.mike Pauls
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email: solid.frequent@gmail.com
Phone:+44 704 570 1246

You are advised to contact your fiduciary agent with the following
details to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:

Your resonse must be sent directly to your claims agent via email:
Name: solid.frequent@gmail.com
Phone:+44 704 570 1246.

Your Full Names____________
Date of birth______________