Debian website Korean translations - copypage.pl tool

Hello all

(Please CC me for answers, I'm not subscribed to debian-l10n-korean)

Thanks for your efforts translating the Debian website into Korean!

We (webmasters) have received an error when building the website,
because korean/News/2017/20170722.wml file was present, but the folder
didn't include the corresponding "Makefile" file, which is needed.

I've fixed that, but I'd thought that for further new translations you
may find useful the tool copypage.pl which is in the root folder of
the webwml tree. Just go there (to the parent folder of the "korean"
folder) and write in a terminal:

$ ./copypage.pl -l korean -m maintainer-name english/path/to/file.wml

And it will create the corresponding tree (if needed) in the Korean
subtree, will create the Makefile, and the Korean file.wml ready to
translate.

More info about this tool in this page:
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating
and invoking the command without arguments (./copypage.pl).

Regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona