Re: online resources that help in learning Kannada

Hi,

We do have FUEL (Frequently Used Entries in Localization) glossary which can accessed from online at http://www.fuelproject.org/terminology.

To know more about FUEL and to download the various formats (.po, .odt, and .pdf) of this you can refer: https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-kannada

We had a evaluation meeting at CIS, Bangalore and agreed to use these entries in the software localizations. A brief report on this can found at http://cis-india.org/news/fuel-kannada-workshop-on-kannada-computing-terminology

hth

Shankar