Re: Incomplete Kannada translation for Debian Installer

Hello!
I just had a look and found that levels 2 and 3 need very minor translations.
We have already completed http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/kn.txt
Now we just need
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/kn.txt
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/kn.txt
Now unlike level1 where Prabodh and myself have commit access, the
translated files for levels 2 and 3 need to be submitted as bug
reports to the Debian bugzilla. More details in the links below.

Partial files are found here
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/files/kn/
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/files/kn/

The full po files along with more details can be found here
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s05.html
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s06.html
You may have to download the appropriate files to distribute.

Please see if the translation task can be assigned to a few students
who are interested in Kannada.
Thanks
Vikram

<snip>