Change of kn_IN team coordination

Hello,
I would like to propose a change in Coordinator for the OO l10n for Kannada(kn_IN).
The Swatantra.Org [Kannada localisation project] has initiated the localisation work at http://translate.swatantra.org/main.php and we would like to ensure a sustained team effort.  Our team is working in coordination with Kannada Depts. of various educational institutions, with Christ College(Automomous), Bangalore,<http://christcollege.edu> extending maximum support.
I am CC'ing the current coordinator(Mr. Pramod) for his comments.
Currently, I am the Coorinator for localisation of Debian and I would like to take up the responsibility of Coordinator of OO Kannada l10n as well. Our list is <debian-l10n-kannada@lists.debian.org>
Thank you.
Regards,
--