Debian Reference updated

Hi,

I have updated Debian REference for wheezy as much as possible.  I
translated to Japanese and cleaned its rough edges as much as possble.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=debian-reference&archive=no&pend-inc=pending-fixed

Please complete translations for all other languages.

Since non-po4a based translations are so out of date, I have removed
them.

I am uploading this one now to get wider review now.

Then I will upload another one in 1 month including as much updated
translations.  So please target this as due for translation.

Regards,

Osamu