From: Jonas Meurer <mejo@debian.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:38
Subject: cryptsetup 2:1.3.0-4: Please translate debconf PO for the
package cryptsetup
To: Debian Internationalization <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
cryptsetup.

cryptsetup already includes fr.po sv.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
 fr                 1           2             1
 sv                 1           2             1

against cryptsetup.

Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:38:14 +0200.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,
jonas

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@ubuntu.com>