Re: samba 2:3.5.8~dfsg-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package samba

Ciao Dario,

On 13/05/2011 01:33, Dario wrote:
> Hi Christian & Luca,
>
> I have this one updated (12/5/2011) if it goes well for Luca.

I sent to BTS my new translation before reading your mail.
Your help is welcome but I don't see the need to do a hi-speed
competition to update debconf templates translations when:
  1. there are dozens of untranslated templates
  2. last translator (myself) is an active translator
  3. squeeze was released less than 2 months ago and next stable release
will be released "when is ready".

Quoting Christian:
"There will be many uploads until wheezy is out."

Regards,
Luca