ifplugd 0.28-8: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ifplugd

ifplugd. The English template has been changed, and now some messages

against ifplugd.  ifplugd is in alioth SVN collab-maint/ext-maint so
feel free to commit translations there.

Changes required for the following bugs that have been fixes in the SVN.

 - 471178: ifplugd: reformatting in debconf template
 - 264917: ifplugd: don't beep when no link beep detected

Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/