Re: Italian translation for archiver

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 09:17:51PM +0200, Marco Presi wrote:
> Done. Translated it.xml is on
> /home/terpstra/public_html/fmt/it.xml and lang.xml is modified.

Hi, I'm not sure what happened, but it seems the it.xml got broken.
Did you perhaps edit it later using the wrong charset?

I've restored the older(?) copy on gluck and moved what was there to
it.xml.confused.

Could you perhaps email me a copy of it.xml which is up-to-date with
whatever corrections you've made and is in UTF-8 format?

I'll put it online and make sure things are still working.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Wesley W. Terpstra