Re: Debian Installer string freeze and translation status report

Quoting Giuseppe Sacco (giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org):

> Right there :-)
>
> I spent some days waiting for a feedback from all translators, but
> nobody answered. Early this morning I sent a second email where I said
> that I will update every 1st stage translation tomorrow, if nobody
> object. So hopefully, italian will reach 100% tomorrow.

:-)

I'm really good at hitting the good spot on Italian people...:-)

Another good way if football, but that doesn't really work well with
geeks unfortunately..:-) (works quite well with greek geeks, even when
they don't like football)