RE: Important

Title: Message

Dude or dudette,

Mucho gratitude for your email, my friend! You are now officially on my list of "People Who Are Okay By Me."

I hope you've had a chance to check out my blog on the official "Megas XLR" site. That's where I give updates about my adventures with my best buddy Coop and his awesome giant robot, Megas. Too bad those evil Glorft aliens had to invade Earth and ruin all of our fun--but we're gonna show those guys who's boss!

Hey, thanks again for writing, and don't miss new episodes of MEGAS XLR, Saturdays at 9 p.m. (e/p) in Toonami.

Right on,

Jamie