Re: Can we discuss!!!

Hello

I want to discuss a business with you. I got your website
lists.debian.org on my search for a business partner online at
google business search.
I am a politician and i don't have time to invest. i am willing
to invest $35 Million  in area of Investment interest: Oil & Gas,
Agriculture, Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Real Estate &
Construction, IT & Communications, Engineering, Utilities,
Telecoms, Mining, Maritime Sector and Entertainment industries.
I will give you 40% of the total funds while i have 60% but to be
on a safe side and to be sure you will give to me my 60% of the
total funds,we need to sign an agreement document to guarantee my
60% please. can we discuss more? i wait to hear from you.
Thanks
Miller
Tel:+1 404 596 &532