Re: [RFR] po://mirrorrib/po/de.po (103 strings)

Greetings Mario:

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 05:17:34PM +0100, Mario Blättermann wrote:
> it's OK to generate .po files automatically to learn the translation
> process and test the gettext workflow of your software. But **never**
> publish such stupid artificial stuff with a release (just seen the de.po
> and fr.po files in your latest tarball). Nobody benefits of it; it is far
> from being German in common sense.
>
> We'll try to write a real translation next time, be patient.

On your sound advice, I have removed the sample translations from the
software's build path.  This change has been uploaded to
[https://www.derivations.org/mirrorrib/].

Question, please.  Though I have been a Debian Developer since 2005,
today brings my first contact with translators.  Besides German, which
translation teams should I contact?  Do you know?

I assume that teams like the German and French have greater
translation capacity than, say, the Slovak or Finnish have.
This is why I ask.

> ... such stupid artificial stuff ...

That's unfortunate.  Why, for an American, I used to think that
my German was pretty good!  Apparently not.

In any case, I have been suitably chastened.  I shall not attempt
to do the translators' job for them again.

Best regards,
Thaddeus