Re: devscripts translation update?

[ Dropping Chris from the recipients ]

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:20:04PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello Mattia,
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 10:36:57AM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > Could I have somebody refreshing the German transltion in devscripts?
>
> After the incidient last time[1] the previous translator Chris is no
> longer available for the German translation.

I see.  ACK.

> It is marked as TODO and
> if some translator takes the translation over, he will approach you.

Very well.

> I would recommend clarifying the handling of translators and one-shot
> updates (non proof read) by third translators for maintained
> langauges.

Could you please clarify on this?  So can I be free to just find a
random person and ask them to provide an updated German translation?
Where and what should I clarify, and where?

For the only other translation we have, in French, it's all taken care
by another devscripts contributor by himself (yadd) and I don't think he
is involved with l10n-french@.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo