jove 4.17.1.0-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package jove

Hi,

jove. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against jove.

Tue, 11 Feb 2020 22:37:04 +0100.

Thanks in advance,
	Cord

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: jove@packages.debian.org\n"
"Last-Translator: Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>\n"
"Language-Team: de <debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:1001
msgid "Found old version of /etc/jove.rc. Moved it to /etc/jove/jove.rc"
msgstr ""
"Alte Version von /etc/jove.rc gefunden. Datei wird nach /etc/jove/jove.rc "
"verschoben"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:2001
msgid "Old version of /etc/jove.rc and new version /etc/jove/jove.rc found"
msgstr ""
"Alte Version von /etc/jove.rc und neue Version von /etc/jove/jove.rc gefunden"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:2001
msgid "Moving old version to /etc/jove/jove.rc.old"
msgstr "Die alte Version wird nach /etc/jove/jove.rc.old verschoben"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:3001
msgid "we found the obsolete /etc/init.d/jove script and have now"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:3001
msgid "removed it. check NEWS.Debian for more information."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:4001
msgid "we found old files in /var/lib/jove/preserve/ . You can recover"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../jove.templates:4001
msgid "those by running jove -r. check NEWS.Debian for more information."