Brain,Body,Cognition conferene

If you received this email against your will or by mistake, we apologize and please press the Unsubscribe me from this list

Invitation to the conference:

on

Brain, Body and Cognition

(Movement and Cognition)

22-24 July 2019

Tel Aviv – Israel

www.movementis.com

The 3 days conference will discuss also these topics:

Aging and Cognitive-Movement Interaction * Therapeutic Exercise * Ergonomics *Kinesiology * Motor Learning and Behavior * Sport and Exercise Psychology and Physiology * Biomechanics of Movement * Technology and Movement Sciences-Instrumentation * Developmental Aspects of Cognitive-Movement Interaction * Movement Disorders * Motor Control * Coordination and Vestibular Function  * Neuromodulation * Gait * Rehabilitation of Motor Dysfunction * Neuroscience of Dance * Optimizing Human Motor Performance * Cognitive Movement Interaction AND MORE

More details are available on the conference website:  https://www.movementis.com/

Questions please email to office@movementis.com

Sincerely,

Avraham Fried - Frizzy

C.E.O.

Movement 2019:  Brain, Body, Cognition

www.movementis.com

office@movementis.com

Click here if you consider this email as Spam