[RFR] man://manpages-de/man1/tar.1.po (Teil 5)

Hallo zusammen,

anbei der Teil 5 von tar.1.po.

# Dr. Tobias Quathamer <toddy@debian.org>, 2011, 2012, 2016.
# Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>, 2013.
# Mario Blättermann <mario.blaettermann@gmail.com>, 2013-2014, 2016.
"Last-Translator: Mario Blättermann <mario.blaettermann@gmail.com>\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Get names to extract or create from I<FILE>."

"Unless specified otherwise, the I<FILE> must contain a list of names separated by ASCII "
"B<LF> (i.e. one name per line).  The names read are handled the same way as command line "
"arguments.  They undergo quote removal and word splitting, and any string that starts "
"with a B<-> is handled as B<tar> command line option."

"If this behavior is undesirable, it can be turned off using the B<--verbatim-files-from> "
"option."

"The B<--null> option instructs B<tar> that the names in I<FILE> are separated by ASCII "
"B<NUL> character, instead of B<LF>.  It is useful if the list is generated by "
"B<find>(1)  B<-print0> predicate."

msgid "B<--unquote>"
msgstr "B<--unquote>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Unquote file or member names (default)."

msgid "B<--verbatim-files-from>"
msgstr "B<--verbatim-files-from>"

"Treat each line obtained from a file list as a file name, even if it starts with a "
"dash.  File lists are supplied with the B<--files-from> (B<-T>) option.  The default "
"behavior is to handle names supplied in file lists as if they were typed in the command "
"line, i.e. any names starting with a dash are treated as B<tar> options.  The B<--"
"verbatim-files-from> option disables this behavior."

"This option affects all B<--files-from> options that occur after it in the command "
"line.  Its effect is reverted by the B<--no-verbatim-files-from} option.>"

msgid "B<This option is implied by the --null> option."

msgid "See also B<--add-file>."
msgstr "Siehe auch B<--add-file>."

msgid "B<-X>, B<--exclude-from>=I<FILE>"
msgstr "B<-X>, B<--exclude-from>=I<DATEI>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Exclude files matching patterns listed in FILE."
msgstr "schlieÃ?t Dateien aus, die auf irgendein Muster in DATEI passen."

msgid "File name transformations"
msgstr "Umwandlung von Dateinamen"

msgid "B<--strip-components>=I<NUMBER>"
msgstr "B<--strip-components>=I<ANZAHL>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Strip I<NUMBER> leading components from file names on extraction."
msgstr "schneidet ANZAHL führende Komponenten von Dateinamen während des Entpackens ab."

msgid "B<--transform>=I<EXPRESSION>, B<--xform>=I<EXPRESSION>"
msgstr "B<--transform>=I<AUSDRUCK>, B<--xform>=I<AUSDRUCK>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Use sed replace I<EXPRESSION> to transform file names."
msgstr "verwendet den AUSDRUCK zum Ersetzen mit sed, um Dateinamen zu ändern."

msgid "File name matching options"
msgstr "Optionen für �bereinstimmungen von Dateinamen"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "These options affect both exclude and include patterns."
msgstr ""
"Diese Optionen sind sowohl in Einbeziehungs- als auch in Ausschlussmustern wirksam."

msgid "B<--anchored>"
msgstr "B<--anchored>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Patterns match file name start."

msgid "B<--ignore-case>"
msgstr "B<--ignore-case>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Ignore case."
msgstr "ignoriert GroÃ?- oder Kleinschreibung."

msgid "B<--no-anchored>"
msgstr "B<--no-anchored>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Patterns match after any B</> (default for exclusion)."

msgid "B<--no-ignore-case>"
msgstr "B<--no-ignore-case>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Case sensitive matching (default)."

msgid "B<--no-wildcards>"
msgstr "B<--no-wildcards>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Verbatim string matching."

msgid "B<--no-wildcards-match-slash>"
msgstr "B<--no-wildcards-match-slash>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Wildcards do not match B</>."

msgid "B<--wildcards>"
msgstr "B<--wildcards>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Use wildcards (default for exclusion)."

msgid "B<--wildcards-match-slash>"
msgstr "B<--wildcards-match-slash>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Wildcards match B</> (default for exclusion)."

msgid "Informative output"
msgstr "Informative Ausgabe"

msgid "B<--checkpoint>[=I<N>]"
msgstr "B<--checkpoint>[=I<N>]"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Display progress messages every I<N>th record (default 10)."
msgstr "gibt Fortschrittsmeldungen bei jedem I<N>ten Datensatz aus (Voreinstellung 10)."

msgid "B<--checkpoint-action>=I<ACTION>"
msgstr "B<--checkpoint-action>=I<AKTION>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Run I<ACTION> on each checkpoint."
msgstr "führt I<AKTION> bei jedem Kontrollpunkt aus."

msgid "B<--clamp-mtime>"
msgstr "B<--clamp-mtime>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Only set time when the file is more recent than what was given with --mtime."
msgstr "setzt nur dann die Zeit, wenn diese neuer als die mit --mtime angegebene Zeit ist"

msgid "B<--full-time>"
msgstr "B<--full-time>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Print file time to its full resolution."
msgstr "gibt die Dateizeit in der vollen Auflösung aus."

msgid "B<--index-file>=I<FILE>"
msgstr "B<--index-file>=I<DATEI>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Send verbose output to I<FILE>."
msgstr "lenkt die ausführliche Ausgabe in I<DATEI> um."

msgid "B<-l>, B<--check-links>"
msgstr "B<-l>, B<--check-links>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Print a message if not all links are dumped."
msgstr "gibt eine Meldung aus, falls nicht alle Links ausgegeben wurden."

msgid "B<--no-quote-chars>=I<STRING>"
msgstr "B<--no-quote-chars>=I<ZEICHENKETTE>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Disable quoting for characters from I<STRING>."
msgstr "schaltet das Maskieren von Zeichen aus I<ZEICHENKETTE> aus."

msgid "B<--quote-chars>=I<STRING>"
msgstr "B<--quote-chars>=I<ZEICHENKETTE>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Additionally quote characters from I<STRING>."
msgstr "maskiert Zeichen aus I<ZEICHENKETTE> zusätzlich."

msgid "B<--quoting-style>=I<STYLE>"
msgstr "B<--quoting-style>=I<STIL>"

"Set quoting style for file and member names.  Valid values for I<STYLE> are B<literal>, "

msgid "B<-R>, B<--block-number>"
msgstr "B<-R>, B<--block-number>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Show block number within archive with each message."
msgstr "zeigt die Blocknummer innerhalb des Archivs mit jeder Meldung an."

msgid "B<--show-omitted-dirs>"
msgstr "B<--show-omitted-dirs>"

"When listing or extracting, list each directory that does not match search criteria."
msgstr ""
"zeigt beim Auflisten oder Entpacken jedes Verzeichnis an, das nicht auf die "
"Suchkriterien passt."

msgid "B<--show-transformed-names>, B<--show-stored-names>"
msgstr "B<--show-transformed-names>, B<--show-stored-names>"

"Show file or archive names after transformation by B<--strip> and B<--transform> options."
msgstr ""
"zeigt Datei- oder Archivnamen nach der Umwandlung mit den Optionen B<--strip> und B<--"
"transform> an."

msgid "B<--totals>[=I<SIGNAL>]"
msgstr "B<--totals>[=I<SIGNAL>]"

#. type: Plain text
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Print total bytes after processing the archive.  If I<SIGNAL> is given, print total "
"bytes when this signal is delivered.  Allowed signals are: B<SIGHUP>, B<SIGQUIT>, "
"B<SIGINT>, B<SIGUSR1>, and B<SIGUSR2>.  The B<SIG> prefix can be omitted."
msgstr ""
"Die Gesamtzahl an Bytes nach dem Verarbeiten des Archivs ausgeben, mit einem Argument - "
"die Gesamtzahl an Bytes wird ausgegeben, wenn dieses SIGNAL gesendet wird. Verfügbare "
"Signale sind: SIGHUP, SIGQUIT, SIGINT, SIGUSR1 und SIGUSR2. Namen ohne das Präfix SIG "
"werden ebenfalls akzeptiert."

msgid "B<--utc>"
msgstr "B<--utc>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Print file modification times in UTC."
msgstr "gibt Dateiänderungszeiten in UTC aus."

msgid "B<-v>, B<--verbose>"
msgstr "B<-v>, B<--verbose>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Verbosely list files processed."
msgstr "listet verarbeitete Dateien ausführlich auf."

msgid "B<--warning>=I<KEYWORD>"
msgstr "B<--warning>=I<SCHLÃ?SSELWORT>"

"Enable or disable warning messages identified by I<KEYWORD>.  The messages are "
"suppressed if I<KEYWORD> is prefixed with B<no-> and enabled otherwise."

msgid "Multiple B<--warning> messages accumulate."

msgid "Keywords controlling general B<tar> operation:"

msgid "B<all>"
msgstr "B<all>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Enable all warning messages.  This is the default."
msgstr "aktiviert sämtliche Warnmeldungen. Dies ist die Voreinstellung."

msgid "B<none>"
msgstr "B<none>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Disable all warning messages."
msgstr "deaktiviert sämtliche Warnmeldungen."

msgid "B<filename-with-nuls>"
msgstr "B<filename-with-nuls>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: file name read contains nul character"

msgid "B<alone-zero-block>"
msgstr "B<alone-zero-block>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "A lone zero block at %s"

msgid "Keywords applicable for B<tar --create>:"
msgstr "Für B<tar --create> anwendbare Schlüsselwörter:"

msgid "B<cachedir>"
msgstr "B<cachedir>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: contains a cache directory tag %s; %s"

msgid "B<file-shrank>"
msgstr "B<file-shrank>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: File shrank by %s bytes; padding with zeros"

msgid "B<xdev>"
msgstr "B<xdev>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: file is on a different filesystem; not dumped"

msgid "B<file-ignored>"
msgstr "B<file-ignored>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: Unknown file type; file ignored"
msgstr "%s: Unbekannter Dateityp; Datei wird ignoriert"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: socket ignored"
msgstr "%s: Socket wird ignoriert"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: door ignored"

msgid "B<file-unchanged>"
msgstr "B<file-unchanged>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: file is unchanged; not dumped"

msgid "B<ignore-archive>"
msgstr "B<ignore-archive>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: file is the archive; not dumped"

msgid "B<file-removed>"
msgstr "B<file-removed>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: File removed before we read it"
msgstr "%s: Die Datei wurde entfernt, bevor sie gelesen werden konnte."

msgid "B<file-changed>"
msgstr "B<file-changed>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "%s: file changed as we read it"
msgstr "%s: Die Datei wurde während des Lesens geändert."

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Keywords applicable for B<tar --extract>:"
msgstr "Für B<tar --extract> verfügbare Schlüsselwörter:"

msgid "B<existing-file>"
msgstr "B<existing-file>"