Re: wims-moodle 4.0-13: Please translate debconf PO for the package wims-moodle

Am Samstag, den 12.04.2014, 20:30 +0200 schrieb Holger Wansing:

> @Tobias:
> Generally, you should consult debian-l10n-german for coordination
> of german translations.

Thanks for the notice. I was looking the whole morning for documentation
how the translation process is lived in Debian -- unfortunatly with no
sucess.* Then I saw on the list some mails like
"I'm doing xxx translation" as an answer to requests and thought this is
the way to go.

* If there is such a doc, I would be happy if someone points me to...

Tobi