Watch box supply与您共享了照片

Hello Friend,

How are you?
Now here is time for Focus Innovation Gifts Company! Welcome!
Watch Box, it is our strong line in our factory!

Our Service
1, engaging in producing Luxury watch box, watch display case, watch gifts box..etc
2, Various sizes and designs is acceptable
3, Buyer“s logo and designs are available
4,Exquisite workmanship, superior quality, 100% factory price
5, Customer satisfaction

Warmly Tips: Our MOQ is 500pcs, if you are looking for a manufacturer to provide customer design watch boxes , and the quantity can reach our MOQ, why not contact wit us?

Best Regards,
Stephanie