Re: German list in alioth

Hello Ignacio,
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:36:08AM +0200, Ignacio García Fernández wrote:
> Almost a year ago I received a mail indicating that a mailing list
> <debian-l10n-german at lists.debian.org>
> had been created and that I was the administrator. I did not request the list so
> this must be a mistake.

This lists exits for many years already, looking on
http://lists.debian.org/i18n.html since at least 2003 (but probably
longer).

> Since then, I have tried to contact someone in Debian who helps me to close this
> list or to release it to someone who's going to work on the translation of the
> dwn into German, without success.

I'm unsure what you mean here. This list is not used to translate dwn,
nor do I see the connection with alioth.

> The address <mailman at lists.debian.org> has not given any response during this
> time, and today returned an error saying that it returns e-mails due to
> 'administrative prohibition'.
>
> Please, can anyone help me get rid of this damn list?

In the footer I usually see:
Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Did you try that?

Greetings