German list in alioth

Dear German debian fans,

Almost a year ago I received a mail indicating that a mailing list
<debian-l10n-german at lists.debian.org>
had been created and that I was the administrator. I did not request the list so
this must be a mistake.

Since then, I have tried to contact someone in Debian who helps me to close this
list or to release it to someone who's going to work on the translation of the
dwn into German, without success.

The address <mailman at lists.debian.org> has not given any response during this
time, and today returned an error saying that it returns e-mails due to
'administrative prohibition'.

Please, can anyone help me get rid of this damn list?

Regards

Ignacio

PS. I cc some debian developers I knew when I was involved with translations and
directly to some of the e-mails that appear in this lists.

--
Ignacio García Fernández