debhelper 9.20120419: Please update the po4a translation for the package debhelper

Hi,

As recently proposed and agreed with Joey [1,2,3], I'd like to help in
order to have a debhelper documentation totally translated in Wheezy.
I'll try to follow the development and ask you for translation when
needed (if you have a preferred workflow, I'd be happy to follow it).

 1: http://lists.debian.org/4F985E44.6030606@debian.org
 2: http://lists.debian.org/20120426154119.GA3561@gnu.kitenet.net
 3: http://lists.debian.org/4F99D04F.5050405@debian.org

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debhelper. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debhelper.

Sun, 06 May 2012 18:48:32 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Regards