Re: debian-edu-doc 6.0.3: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi Helge,

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 05:36:01PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:21:27PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> > You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> > debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> > are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> >
> > I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> > Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> > against debian-edu-doc.
>
> are you going to update the translation or should some other
> translator take over?

If you have resources available it would be great if they could take
over.  I am rather busy right now and also next week.  Unfortunately
it's again quite a lot that needs to be translated/unfuzzied.  If
nobody else is available, I'll try to find some time, but I cannot
guarantee that I'll finish it before the deadline closes.

Best regards,

     Andi