Re: developers-reference translation update

Hi,

Le 10/01/2012 14:42, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :

> David: On http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po4a/de
> the developer reference appears completely untranslated for German,
> could this be a bug in the script driving that page or some
> peculiarity due to the design of the package?

I'd bet on a bug due to the design of the package, but I'd like to
modify its build system to benefit the last po4a improvements, so there
will be only one (big) PO file to translate in the developers-reference,
and that should hopefully fix the display of this page (another possible
fix would be to correct the extraction on the i18n host, but I'd prefer
to keep it simple, since I'm not really aware of the i18n host code, and
believe that we would all benefit a simpler build).

Regards

David