Re: [RFR] wml://users/com/spezihosting.wml

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 01:27:24PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> I just committed the attached files: the German description and its
> English translation that were provided directly by FRESH Internet
> Support-Team. Please feel free to fix any typo in the German description
> (and bump the translation check accordingly in English) and fix the
> English translation if it needs it.

The German version actually reads quite nice, only a slight
improvement from my side (I hope Holger reads this and updates the
file):
-viele Open Source-Programme wie beispielsweise CMS und Forensysteme.
+viele Open-Source-Programme wie beispielsweise CMS und Forensysteme.

The English version reads fine, too; no correction from my side.

> Please feel free to close my initial RFR when suited, and keep me CC if
> you want my input, I'm not subscribed (aber Ich verstehe nicht Deutsch).

Thanks for CC'ing the German team, I leave it up to Holger (one of our
web translation persons) to close this RFR when he had a chance to
deal with it.

Greetings