[ITT] po://emdebian-crush/po/de.po

Neil Williams:

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
the emdebian-crush program output. (This call results from receiving the
fr.po and the package can now have a release freeze exception upload, so
I might as well make it a proper string freeze.) There is a manpage POT
too but that would require a longer freeze - let me know if anyone does
want to do that one. (The POT is in the source package in the doc/po
directory.)

against emdebian-crush.
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:20:38 +0100.

Die Deadline werde ich vermutlich nicht mehr schaffen,aber egal.