Re: Does this translation (#596104) belong to man-db or manpages-de?

Am Mittwoch, den 29.09.2010, 20:28 +0200 schrieb Christian PERRIER:
> This is confusiong.
>
> Bugs report #596104 is against man-db but Tobias [BTS] mail to
> debian-l10n-german points to manpages-de.
>
> As a result, i18n.debian.net admins get one mail every hour about this
> discrepancy (sent by the script that generates robot status pages:
> http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/german/de.by_status.html).
>
> I usually fix this myself, but here things are confusing and I'm not
> sure what package this translation belongs to.

I'm sorry about that. I did not know that this discrepancy triggers an
email every hour. It should now be fixed.

The translation originated from manpages-de. During the translation, we
noticed that the package man-db provides their own copy of that
translation, so I removed it from the package manpages-de.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they
Hamburg, Germany | appear.