Re: gwhois 20100515+nmu1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package gwhois

> Of course, in case still nothing happens, I'll do the NMU and....here
> I would be missing a German translation!

A upload will happen soon as a bug needs to be fixed anyway. It will also
include a german translation. I never requested a german translation as i
did it myself in the past and intended to do so again. I have no problem
with you l10n people, but this was quite obvious and now i have more work
as i need(ed) to answer the mails, check the submitted translation and
decide if i want to accept it or translate myself again.

Regards,
Michael

--
It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks