Re: Where do you want my NMU radar to look at to reach 100% in po-debconf translations?

Hello Christian,
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 07:50:33AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> However, I can't do this for all languages. So this is where I need
> your help. Feel free to   propose me some "targets". I suggest you
> don't suggets things that are listed as incompelte in
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/fr as they're obviously
> already on the radar. But, other missing things are good targets.
>
> Just go for it...I'm polishing the radar..:-)

Thanks for taking care of our languages as well, and yes, monitoring
is not necessary, "just" helping with proding, NMUs, etc.

For German:
Grub2 (will soon be finished) and Strongswan

Then currently the two untranslated ones are moodle and partman-btrfs
(new templates). Will there be a review or can we start working on them
(I see that moodle is beeing translated for French already)?

Thanks & Greetings

      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                      helge@helgefjell.de
            Dipl.-Phys.                       http://www.helgefjell.de