[ITT] po-debconf://mercurial-server/de.po

Betreff: mercurial-server 1.0-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package
mercurial-server
Datum: Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009
Von: Paul Crowley <paul@lshift.net>
An: Debian Internationalization <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
mercurial-server.

mercurial-server currently has no translations.

against mercurial-server.

Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:35:26 +0000.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Müller (Thomas Mueller)

E-Mail:   thomas.mueller@tmit.eu
Packages: