Re: [BTS#545909] po://po4a/de.po

reopen 545909
found 545909 0.36.5-1
thanks

Repeating in English for the bug report.

There have been pending review comments and a request to wait before
submitting because of further translation comments "in flight" before
the bug has been opend. Subsequent requests to clarify the issue were
left unanswered. Since the translation still needs an update this bug
is hence reopened to keep track of this.

I hope to clarify this issue once Thomas resurfaces, otherwiese we
have to see how to provid an (completely proofread) version of the
German translation.

Sorry for the confusion.

The rest is one of the mails on debian-l10n-german regarding this
issue in German as a link to the discussion waiting for resolution
there.