Re: Übersetzung von po4a (Laura Ohrndorf)

Hallo Helge,

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 06:50:45PM +0200, debian@helgefjell.de wrote:

> auf debian-i18n wurde zur Aktualisierung der Übersetzung von po4a
> aufgerufen. Die letzte Übersetzerin war »Laura Ohrndorf«, allerdings
> ohne E-Mail-Adresse, die angegebene Übersetzungsliste habe ich ins CC:
> aufgenommen.
>
> Kennt jemand Laura und könnte sie kontaktieren?

If I remember correctly, I integrated some translation from Rosetta.
It seems the German PO file is one of these translations.

Unfortunately, Laura did not provided any email, so I could not contact her.

I just had a look at launchpad, and even if she do not provided an email,
she has a wikipi page, with her email:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LauraOhrndorf

Best Regards,
--