Re: error in german translation of debian website

Hi Skaarj,

you can write German on the German list.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:35:01PM +0100, Skaarj@gmx.de wrote:
> hi, I found an error in the german translation of the debian website
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-choosing.de.html#s3.1.9
>
> it paragraph 3.1.9 the wrong (old) releasenames for stable, oldstable & testing are mentioned

this problem is not specific to the German translation and occurs also in
the English part. I updated it.

Nevertheless there a few more numbers which should be updated in
faqstatic.ent:

<!-- all rounded to less, because the text uses "more than foo of bar" -->
<!-- this is based on the info from d-i as well as the Packages files -->
  <!entity developers                  "1060">
  <!entity all-pkgs                    "18200">
  <!entity main-pkgs                   "18040">
  <!entity contrib-nonfree-pkgs        "560">

I can probably count the (source or binary???) packages but how to determine
the number of developers?

Thanks for the report,
Jens