From: Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-doc@mdcc.cx>
Subject: Re: Debian FAQ, translation infrastructure, please review
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:13:16 +0200
To: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>
Cc: Debian Documentation List <debian-doc@lists.debian.org>

Hi,

Op Wed  4 Jun 2008 om 12:24:09 +0200 schreef W. Martin Borgert:
> I added po files for es. Translators desperately needed for
> reviewing every single word.

Since june, there has been some work done on the "old" debian-faq
branch.  Is the dbk-po4a-utf8 branch ready for translators now, or is
some manual merging needed first?

I'd like to especially ask the

 zh_CN, it

translators for updates (if we don't get any reply within a reasonable
timeframe, I'll remove those packages).  And I'm optimistic about
getting updates of the

 es, pt_BR

translations.  If we get these, I'll create packages debian-faq-es and
debian-faq-pt-br.

(See
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/debian-faq/debian/README.devel?op=file
for the current status of the translations.)

Thanks!

Bye,

Joost

----- End forwarded message -----