Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the wvdial package

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> schrieb:
> I shouldn't have left de2.po, indeed. de.po is, according to the
> translator, the version that's been vetted by d-l-german

That's correct. But there is another possible problem.
As I explained in #472084 the actual templates.pot
Christian attached in his announce are not the templates which are used
in the source package. They have different file references. I don't know
whether this is a real problem. Can somebody clarify problem.

--
Greetings, Johannes.