(not so) [VAC] Göttingen, Germany, Apr. 14-18

(CC'ed to another list: nothing private in this mail)

I'll attend the Samba XP conference and tutorials in Göttingen from
Monday Apr 14 to Friday Apr 18.

Given the longer stay, I may quite easily be available for
beer/keysigning/any other social activity, provided I don't spend all
my free time with the nice Samba Team, practicing my Australian
English and Germish skills.

I already have vague plans to visit some Debian friends in the
neighbourhood, if possible (I have a car, which helps). I should just
warn them about that (hello Alex/Tolimar, Meike/alphascorpii and
Andreas T., who are BCC'ed...).

Apart from that and unless I don't spend my time babbling around, I'm
as available as usual to handle my various duties in the project and
continue breaking as many packages as possible by NMU'ing them.