Re: Please update some translations for the Debian "sarge" installer

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:09:19PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Yes, Debian sarge, really..:-)
>
> Some support will soon be added in the Debian "sarge" installer so that
> sarge can still be installed with it even though sarge is now "oldstable"
> and no longer "stable".
>
> That means introducing/changing a few strings and add "oldstable" to the
> list of distributions as well as a brief explanation of what "oldstable" is.
>
> The attached PO file contains such strings and will be merged in the
> relevant packages.
>
> Please send the completed file *privately to me* (there is no package to
> send a bug report to) before Tuesday May 15th 23:59UTC.

Done.

Jens
# German messages for debian-installer.
# Copyright (C) 2003 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as debian-installer.
#
# Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>, 2005, 2006, 2007.
# Dennis Stampfer <seppy@debian.org>, 2003, 2004, 2005.
# Alwin Meschede <ameschede@gmx.de>, 2003, 2004.
# Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>, 2003.
# Jan Luebbe <jluebbe@lasnet.de>, 2003.
# Thorsten Sauter <tsauter@gmx.net>, 2003.
#
"Project-Id-Version: debian-installer\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"Last-Translator: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>\n"
"Language-Team: Debian German <debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:8
msgid "oldstable, stable, testing, unstable"
msgstr "Oldstable, Stable, Testing, Unstable"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:9
msgid "Oldstable is the previous stable distribution."
msgstr "Oldstable ist die vorherige stabile Distribution."

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../../apt-setup.templates:7
msgid "stable, unstable, testing, oldstable"
msgstr "stable, unstable, testing, oldstable"