RE: shlong size

Here's a Great Idea for Valentines Day..

Stick It In A Few More Inches Next Time You Screw,

The look on her face when you Drop The Hammer is Priceless:

http://www.geocities.com/k_bisg845885

--

and looking round upon us generally   had Box Seat written against the entry
of Cristy and Mr  Grausso  my old room in whose house The letter was reluctantly produced and as I handed it to the old lady  I construed this remark into an indication