Offshore IT Solutions - (Development / QA / BPO)

Offshore IT Solutions Company - AGILE Infoways

Offshore IT Solutions Company

http://www.agileinfoways.com

Hello,

I represent an IT Company, AGILE Infoways Pvt Ltd.

We serve in all the different industry domains including Finance, Healthcare, Tourism, Education, Automobiles and infact all others that are greatly leveraging INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY to support the actual business Processes.

Agile Infoways Pvt. Ltd. is INDIA based offshore IT solution provider for clients in US, UK and around the globe. Currently we are developing Software for clients in US and Europe.

We are using .NET Technologies using C# .NET, VB.NET languages. Also, we are doing web development using ASP.NET and .PHP and Manual testing as well as Automated testing. We welcome software work including development, Web Development, Quality Control, QA Automation OR we can provide offshore consultant for direct staffing who will work from our offshore center.

Here are some key facts about the company with Technical expertise. We provide offshore software development services to clients globally through our vast experience in PHP, ASP, ASP.Net, C#.NET, VB.NET, Java, J2EE Programming.

ASP .NET 1.1 and 2.0
• .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 based Development.
• C#.NET And VB.NET
• Visual Studio .NET 2003 and 2005
• J2EE, Java Technology
• Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse
• XML/XSL Technologies with .NET
• MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005
• Oracle
• PHP
MySQL/PostgressSQL
• LoadRunner, WinRunner, QTP

Focus segment areas include

• IT Consultancy
• Solution Architecture Development
• Systems Analysis and Design
• QA and QA Automation
• Web Application Development
• E-commerce and Online Shopping Applications
• PDA and Smart Phone Applications Development
• Windows Service and XML-Web Service Development
• Product Development
• Customized Solutions
• Search Engine Optimization.

You can visit our portfolio at http://www.agileinfoways.com/software-portfolio-new.html

Please save this email for future reference.

Thanks
AGILE Infoways Pvt. Ltd .

http://www.agileinfoways.com

Contact: