wx2.6 de.po

Hi,

I'm a little confused, and closing this bug report without
applying the attached .po, as it appears to remove a number
of messages from the existing version in 2.6.1.2, and the
new 2.6.3.2 de.po from cvs adds a few more recent ones too.

I'll attach the de.po that I currently plan to ship with
the 2.6.3.2 upload to the bug report (rather than cc'ing
it to all list members with this message), you can find
that at:

http://bugs.debian.org/358155

Please feel free to review it, and reopen this bug with
revisions to it if any should be required.

Thanks!
Ron