Re: Translation of "The Debian GNU/Linux FAQ" to German

Hello,

[ CC to Andre since I don't know whether he subscribed ]
[ crossposting to debian-l10n-german, mail-followup-to set ]

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 11:23:49AM +0100, Andre Appel wrote:
> I'd like to offer to translate "The Debian GNU/Linux FAQ" to German,
> which is still missing.

Some translation effort has already been started, yet I don't know
about the current status. Please see the threads starting at
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2004/12/msg00067.html> and
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2004/03/msg00093.html> for
background info.
You might want to get in contact with the translators, though...

Let's see what the people in debian-l10n-german have to say about
this.

Cheers,
Flo