(forw) Undeliverable mail (Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package geneweb)

Trying to request an update for the geneweb debconf templates
translations by Joerg Rieger, I got a bounce from the uni address he
used in the Last-Translator field.

Can some of you ladies and gentlemen take care of this translation
update? See attached file....

The update is pretty trivial as I copied over geneweb templates to new
templates.

Of course Joerg has the priority in case he's subscribed to the list.