Re: Schwedische Übersetzungsliste gesucht

Hello Katarina,
On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 08:11:03PM +0200, Oldenburg wrote:
>    F-skattebevis is a certificate stating that you are your own employer (and
>    not an employee), and that you have to pay all taxes yourself. This also
>    means that you have the right to issue invoices with VAT.
>
>    I am a Swede with F-skattebevis, so I would know.

Thanks for clarification. Do you think the english (or german) text of
www.debian.org/consultants/et_computer
properly reflects that?

>    Sorry that I am writing in English - it's just easier than german,
>    although I understand german very well.

No problem, an english explanation is just fine.

Greetings

Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred
    64bit GNU powered                  http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm