Re: Deutscher Debian-Installer in Sarge

Hello,

> I need to talk with Joey about the future handling of the sarge
> branch, in order to decide how we will manage translations there,
> especially when sarge will have been released.
>
> In the meantime, please keep the post-sarge branch up-to-date and just
> tell me if some strings or individual packages need to be synced in
> the sarge branch....or fix them manually.

We just told, that the german po files are not synced in sarge.

Are there chances to get corrected versions into sarge?
Will there be one more build of the d-i for sarge?
(sorry about maybe often answered questions)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 0.9.12b
    under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge (testing).
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering by www.spamassassin.org