Re: [Debian] update of eagle-usb templates

Hi Erik,

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 08:25:56PM +0100, Erik Schanze wrote:
> Hello Pierre!
>
> Pierre Machard <pmachard@debian.org>:
> > I send this email in order to inform you that I updated the package
> > eagle-usb. Can you please review the template in attachement, and update
> > it ?
> >
> I have already send yesterday an updated version to luk@debian.org, he would
> make an NMU for this package.

Thanks for your work. However, I uploaded a new upstream release
yesterday.

Can you please review the file in attachement ?

(Sorry to bother you with that. This will probably be the lastest
upstream change for Sarge)

Thanks,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org

# translation of eagle-adsl_1.0.4-14_templates.po to German
#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
# Erik Schanze <mail@erikschanze.de>, 2004, 2005.
#
"Project-Id-Version: eagle-adsl_1.0.4-15_de\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"Last-Translator: Erik Schanze <mail@erikschanze.de>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "manual configuration"
msgstr "manuelle Konfiguration"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Argentina    Speedy"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Austria      AON"
msgstr "Österreich"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Belgium      Belgacom"
msgstr "Belgien      Belgacom"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Belgium      Turboline"
msgstr "Belgien      Belgacom"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Belgium      ADSL Office"
msgstr "Belgien      Belgacom"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Bulgaria     BTK (POTS)"
msgstr "Bulgarien    BTK POTS"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Bulgaria     BTK (ISDN)"
msgstr "Bulgarien    BTK ISDN"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Deutschland  D.Telecom 1&1"
msgstr "Deutschland  DT (D. Telekom 1&1...)"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Espana       Telefonica (PPPoE LLC)"
msgstr "Spanien      Telefonica"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Espana       Telefonica (Static IP)"
msgstr "Spanien      Telefonica"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Espana       Retevision Eresmas"
msgstr "Spanien      Retevision Eresmas..."

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Espana       Tiscali"
msgstr "Spanien      Tiscali"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Finland      Sonera"
msgstr "Finnland     Sonera"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "France       Wanadoo Free (PPPoA VCmux)"
msgstr "Frankreich   FT (Free Wanadoo...) PPPoA VCmux"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "France       Wanadoo Free (PPPoE LLC)"
msgstr "Frankreich   FT (Free Wanadoo...) PPPoE LLC"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "France       Tiscali128"
msgstr "Frankreich   Tiscali 128k"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "France       Free (Static IP)"
msgstr "Frankreich   Free degroupe"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "France       9telecom Club-Internet"
msgstr "Frankreich   9telecom degroupe"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Hungary      Matav"
msgstr "Ungarn       Matav"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Italia       Telecom Italia"
msgstr "Italien      Telecom Italia"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Italia       MClink"
msgstr "Italien      MClink"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Lithuania    Lietuvos Telekomas"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Maroc        Maroc Telecom"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Netherlands  KPN"
msgstr "Niederlande  KPN"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Polska       Telekomunikacja Polska"
msgstr "Polen        Telekomunikacja Polska"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Portugal     Portugal Telecom"
msgstr "Portugal     PT"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Sweden       Telia"
msgstr "Schweden     Telia"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
msgid "Switzerland  BlueWin"
msgstr "Schweiz      BlueWin"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "Thailand     Asianet"
msgstr "Finnland     Sonera"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:4
#, fuzzy
msgid "United K.    BT Tiscali"
msgstr "Spanien      Tiscali"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:6
#, fuzzy
msgid "Network configuration:"
msgstr "Netzwerk-Konfiguration auswÀhlen"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:6
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"If your Internet Services Provider (ISP) is not listed, select \"manual "
"configuration\"."
msgstr ""
"Wenn Ihr ISP (Internet-Anbieter) nicht aufgefÌhrt ist, wÀhlen Sie \"manuelle "
"Konfiguration\" aus."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:13
msgid "VPI:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:13
msgid "Virtual Path Identifier"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:19
msgid "VCI:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:19
msgid "Virtual Channel Identifier"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:26
msgid "Encapsulation method:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:31
#, fuzzy
msgid "Linetype:"
msgstr "Anschlussart angeben"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:35
msgid "Static IP address (empty for none):"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:35
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"If you want to use a static IP address, please enter it now. If you address "
"is obtained from your ISP, leave this field blank."
msgstr ""
"Wenn Sie eine statische IP-Adresse nutzen wollen, geben Sie die jetzt ein; "
"um die IP-Adresse vom ISP zu beziehen, lassen Sie das Feld leer."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:42
msgid "Do you want automatically update DNS server?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:42
msgid ""
"If you installed a DNS server, answer \"No\". If you don't understand the "
"question, answer \"Yes\"."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:49
#, fuzzy
msgid "DSL login:"
msgstr "Ihr DSL-Login eingeben"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:49
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Please enter the login for identification with your DSL access provider. "
"Some providers may also call it username."
msgstr ""
"Geben Sie bitte das Login-Kennzeichen zur Identifikation bei Ihrem DSL-"
"Zugangsanbieter ein. Manche Anbieter nennen es Benutzername (username)."

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:56
#, fuzzy
msgid "DSL password:"
msgstr "DSL-Passwort eingeben"

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:56
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Please enter the password for identification with your DSL access provider."
msgstr ""
"Geben Sie bitte das Passwort zur Identifikation bei Ihrem DSL-"
"Zugangsanbieter ein."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:62
msgid "Does your ISP support password encryption?"
msgstr "UnterstÃŒtzt Ihr ISP VerschlÃŒsselung?"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:66
msgid "onboot, onplug, no"
msgstr "beim Hochfahren, beim Einschalten, nicht"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:68
msgid "Method for starting the DSL connection:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:68
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"You can choose to automatically start your Internet connection on plug or on "
"boot. If you choose \"onplug\", the connection will be triggered when "
"plugging your modem (including at boot time). If you choose \"onboot\", the "
"connection will only happen at boot time."
msgstr ""
"Sie können auswÀhlen, ob Ihre Internetverbindung beim Hochfahren oder beim "
"Einschalten automatisch aufgebaut werden soll. \"Beim Einschalten\" wird die "
"Verbindung bei jedem Einschalten Ihres Modems (incl. Hochfahren des "
"Rechners) aufgebaut. \"Beim Hochfahren\" baut die Verbindung nur einmal beim "
"Starten des Rechners auf."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:77
msgid "Do you want to enable a 'cron' task to control connection?"
msgstr "Soll ein Cron-Job zur Ãœberwachung der Verbindung eingerichtet werden?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../eagle-usb-utils.templates:77
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"If you choose this option, a 'cron' task will control your Internet "
"connection periodically and restart it when it is lost."
msgstr ""
"Wenn Sie zustimmen, wird ein Cron-Job eingerichtet, der Ihre "
"Internetverbindung alle zwei Minuten ÃŒberprÃŒft und neu startet, wenn sie "
"untergebrochen ist."

#~ msgid "Denmark"
#~ msgstr "DÀnemark"

#~ msgid "Espana       Telefonica ip fija"
#~ msgstr "Spanien      Telefonica ip fija"

#~ msgid "Greece"
#~ msgstr "Griechenland"

#~ msgid "Ireland"
#~ msgstr "Irland"

#~ msgid "UK           BT (Tiscali...)"
#~ msgstr "UK           BT (Tiscali...)"

#~ msgid "Enter your VPI"
#~ msgstr "Ihren VPI eingeben"

#~ msgid "Enter your VCI"
#~ msgstr "Ihren VCI eingeben"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "MPOA_MODE_BRIDGED_ETH_LLC, MPOA_MODE_BRIDGED_ETH_VC, "
#~ "MPOA_MODE_ROUTED_IP_LLC, MPOA_MODE_ROUTED_IP_VC, MPOA_MODE_PPPOA_LLC, "
#~ "MPOA_MODE_PPPOA_VC"
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "MPOA_MODE_BRIDGED_ETH_LLC, MPOA_MODE_BRIDGED_ETH_VC, "
#~ "MPOA_MODE_ROUTED_IP_LLC, MPOA_MODE_ROUTED_IP_VC, MPOA_MODE_PPPOA_LLC, "
#~ "MPOA_MODE_PPPOA_VC"

#~ msgid "Choose an Encapsulation"
#~ msgstr "Einkapselung auswÀhlen"

#~ msgid "Enter your static ip or nothing"
#~ msgstr "Ihre statische IP-Adresse oder nichts eingeben"

#~ msgid "Should Debian remember your password?"
#~ msgstr "Soll Debian Ihr Passwort speichern?"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "If you accept, your password will be stored in clear text, but in a root-"
#~ "only readable file. Otherwise you may need to re-enter it."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Wenn Sie zustimmen, wird Ihr Passwort im Klartext, aber in einer nur fÃŒr "
#~ "den Benutzer root lesbaren Datei gespeichert. Andernfalls mÃŒssen Sie es "
#~ "immer wieder eingeben."

#~ msgid "Start DSL connection automatically?"
#~ msgstr "DSL-Verbindung automatisch aufbauen?"