Wanted: native english speakers ;-) (was: Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

Hi,

> after some changes to our debconf templates, we have asked some
> native english speakers for comments on the english version.

Could I asked whom you did ask? I reported a bug against the debconf
template of mldonkey-server suggesting that the maintainer has its
template proofread by some native english speaker, and now he asked me
if I knew someone who could do this job. Is there a list for something
or is anybody reading this willing to do it?

Regards,

Jens