Re: Debconf templates for Leafnode

* Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> [2003-10-04 15:37]:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 04:31:13PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  The generic entry page for debconf translations is
>> <http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/>.  I'm not sure if you mean po-debconf
>
> So I shouldn't be looking at the DDTP stuff at all, then?

 Am not into ddtp, but this list is not about ddtp -- you should ask
<webmaster@ddtp.debian.org> like stated on the front page of the ddtp
webserver, if you have problems with the ddtp provided stuff.

 On the other hand: Usually translators are strongly encouraged to send
in their translated de.po files as bugreport against the corresponding
package, like you had in #213140 already for the french template.  Is
in your mail noted somewhere who did that po file so you can LART him to
do the right thing[tm]?  :)

 HTH & HAND,
Alfie
--
DPL has 5 RC bugs! News at 11!
                    -- antifuchs in #debian.de about regulating