Re: No answer from ddtp

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 02:18:56PM +0100, Maximilian Sommer wrote:
> I have problems sending commands to the ddtp - server. I tried it
> several times but I don't get any answer in return. ;-(
> It worked the last time I was using it. The FAQ on ddtp.debian.org
> couldn't help me.
>
> Ok here is the problem I have:
> 1. I got a new package-describtion on thursday.
> 2. On saturday I posted the translated package-describtion to the
>    ddtp-server. But I got no answer (no log-file, no describtion).
> 3. On sunday I posted a »STATUS de« to the ddtp-server.
> 4. It is monday afternoon and until now I haven't recieved any answer
>    from the ddtp-server. I checked my mail-account and everything seems
>    to be ok.
>
> My question is:  what could it be, that I can't neigther send nor recieve
> messages from the server. Respectivly what should I to do that this is
> working again?

sorry, but the ddts is working in the normal way.

'Only' the server can't send mails, or better, the mail server don't
send the mails from the ddts.

The server get and store all the uploaded translations. We don't lost
data yet, maybe all the mails in the mail queue.

I mail debian-admin, but don't get (yet) any answer. Sorry for the
problems in the last days.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Wissensdurst ist die fluessige Form von Bildungshunger"